Cant understand for what I get money in Admob

Cribibi

Aug 7, 2014, 4:50:59 AM8/7/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm beginner in developing games.
I paste Admob SDK to my game and seems that everything right, but I can't understand how I can choose kind of payment (clicks, impressions, installs)?

Can I get money for clicks, impressions or installs?

And how often statistics is updating?

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Aug 7, 2014, 9:33:21 PM8/7/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cribibi,

You can learn more about AdMob here.

Amy Quispe

Cribibi

Aug 8, 2014, 12:09:44 AM8/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
but look, when there is a text banner you need to do 2 clicks - to the banner and to the green button "Download", and when there is a graph banner you need to do just one click.
So in the text banner for what I'll get money? For click to the banner or click to the green button "Download"?

Albert Gazetdinov

Aug 8, 2014, 1:35:07 AM8/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
click to the green button "Download"

Cribibi

Aug 8, 2014, 2:08:00 AM8/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, and maybe you know how often statistic upgrades? Every hour, week, day?

Albert Gazetdinov

Aug 8, 2014, 4:49:29 AM8/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
on new Admob calculation of revenue in real time

пятница, 8 августа 2014 г., 9:08:00 UTC+3 пользователь Cribibi написал:
Message has been deleted

Cribibi

Aug 10, 2014, 11:10:31 AM8/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Did you know what kind o banner is more profitable for us? The price for graph banner or text is the same? Can I influence the way to indicate a more expensive banner in my application?

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Aug 11, 2014, 8:27:25 PM8/11/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cribibi,

You can read up on some of these topics here.

Amy Quispe

Albert Gazetdinov

Aug 12, 2014, 1:59:46 AM8/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
multimedia and animated banners are expensive, but they are few. if you turn off the cheap text ads, traffic for your program will fall heavily and your revenue will fall. in the center of advertising management in Adsense you can disable unwanted ads.

воскресенье, 10 августа 2014 г., 18:10:31 UTC+3 пользователь Cribibi написал:
Message has been deleted

Cribibi

Aug 15, 2014, 2:32:36 AM8/15/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I know that It's sounds ridiculous, but may be Admob can provide me some kind of personal manager? Because I've got so many questions, and the only way I can take answers is this forum.
Or you have e-mail support, or smth like this...