Admob verfication PIN

Nasim Azizian Koshkoueyeh

Apr 5, 2024, 5:58:46 PMApr 5
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi
I still haven't received the admob pin, the address is absolutely correct.
The address is not associated with fraudulent activity
I applied twice and was unsuccessful.
There is not much time left to confirm the address.
what do I do ?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Apr 5, 2024, 6:29:39 PMApr 5
to dexterses...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK support team.

With respect to your query, please refer to the article Problems with your address verification (PIN) for further clarification regarding the PIN. Kindly contact the designated Product support team for further assistance, as they possess the requisite expertise to resolve such matters efficiently.

Please be informed that our support channel can only best assist you with regards to Google Mobile Ads SDK implementation and technical issues.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tOuaG:ref" (ADR-00230147)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Apr 8, 2024, 3:27:17 AMApr 8
to dexterses...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Nasim,

Please use this help center article for Address verification (PIN) overview for further clarification. As mentioned earlier, our support channel can only best assist with Google Mobile Ads SDK implementation and technical issues. As your concern is more related to account management, I would recommend that you reach out to the Product Support Team as they are better equipped to address your concern.

Nasim Azizian Koshkoueyeh

Jun 17, 2024, 4:37:47 AM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi
I live in Ankara
The pin code was not sent to me
I tried 4 times but it didn't send
What should I do now?
Why AdMob support is so weak!
Grateful

Unique Stories

Jun 17, 2024, 10:24:15 AM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
After 4th time after 21 days you will get screen of manual verification proceed with that