App install ads

Ahditya Haridas

Jul 3, 2024, 8:41:10 AMJul 3
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Can we do app install ads in Google admob ? We can we specificlly target any app for sowing our ads ?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jul 3, 2024, 10:14:53 AMJul 3
to ahditya...@xitelive.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Haridas,

Thank you for contacting Mobile ads SDK support team.

Yes, this can be done through App campaigns, Kindly follow the below mentioned procedures and articles.

To access the AdMob campaigns feature, you’ll need to link a Google Ads account. AdMob campaigns help you create house ad campaigns to cross-promote your apps or set up direct sold campaigns to sell ad inventory to an advertiser, for which kindly refer to Link your Google Ads account.

Then follow Instructions mentioned in Create an App campaign for installs article for further proceedings.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJYos:ref" (ADR-00245027)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

Diki Septian

Jul 3, 2024, 2:06:30 PMJul 3
to ahditya...@xitelive.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Udah min abis itu gimana

--

---

Ahditya Haridas

Jul 3, 2024, 2:06:31 PMJul 3
to Diki Septian, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
kami ingin membuat iklan pemasangan aplikasi dalam google admob, adakah boleh?
--

Ahditya Haridas

TEAM LEAD - DIGITAL MARKETING

ahditya...@xitelive.com | +91 9961191188

XiteLive IMC | Dubai| Kochi

Digital Marketing for Bottom Line Impact | www.xitelive.com
Building No. 269AB1 | Trinity World Road | Chittethukara, Off Seaport-Airport Road | Kakkanad

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Xite Live IMC is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jul 3, 2024, 6:36:03 PMJul 3
to sdik...@gmail.com, ahditya...@xitelive.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I would like to inform you that this product officially offers support only in English. It would be best to reply in English if you can. If not, we will try to use Google Translate to support you as best as we can.

Please be informed that our support channel can only best assist you with regards to Google Mobile Ads SDK implementation and technical issues. Having said that, would you be able to confirm if you have any issues with the SDK? If so, kindly elaborate it here and give full context of your concern so we can guide you accordingly.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJZfP:ref" (ADR-00245077)