Admob Report problem

Bogdan Vasiliu

Nov 12, 2013, 5:18:12 AM11/12/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hy. Today I saw a strange issue on my admob page. It seems that for today the revenue is 0, I have a number of impressions, but 0 requests(strange), 0 clicks, 0 fill rate, etc. It seems that the applications displays ads. Is it a reporting problem or it is another problem with my account?Thanks

Iwona Pękała

Nov 12, 2013, 5:34:47 AM11/12/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

I see exactly the same issue.

Pierpaolo

Nov 12, 2013, 6:08:07 AM11/12/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have a similar problem, today everything seems blocked, all the apps, either with the impression that with the clicks, there are problems?

mordevz kamal

Nov 12, 2013, 6:33:59 AM11/12/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
me too i see the same issue any help ?

Doğancan Batman

Nov 12, 2013, 7:32:19 AM11/12/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have exactly the same issue. Any help??

Bogdan Vasiliu

Nov 12, 2013, 8:12:51 AM11/12/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

It seems that they have some problems. There was an unusual delay...but I saw that the others fields started to fill.