How to view historical data on Legacy AdMob console?

I.D.E.

Sep 3, 2014, 6:17:33 PM9/3/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
It seems that we can no longer login to the Legacy Admob Console, to view historical data and graphs. This used to be available at www.admob.com. The help page says that we should still be able to login to it.

Why is this now blocked/hidden?

The data import to new AdMob console only transfers a very small amount of data across. Almost all the historical data is not transferred, and now we can't even view the history anymore.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Sep 4, 2014, 12:36:32 PM9/4/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Please fill out this form to ask this question to product support.