Unified Native Ads unity package can not compile for iOS simulator

Justin Jia

Jun 18, 2020, 12:25:30 AM6/18/20
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

I downloaded the special unity package for unified native ads. It works on real iOS device. But it raises error while compile for iOS simulators.

Please add simulator support for iOS simulator.

BTW, when will the unified native ads be released in the standard package? Will it be?

截屏2020-06-18 12.19.59.png

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 18, 2020, 1:35:34 AM6/18/20
to 123...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Justin,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I'll raise a feature request for the AdMob Unity plugin to support building on iOS simulators. With that said, I'm afraid that we are unable to provide any insights on future developments, nor release dates, for the AdMob SDK. You may want to follow our blog or release notes to be updated on such future updates.

Regards,

Ziv Yves Sanchez

Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q217Pui:ref