I want to downgrade my Admob

Hammy Rahardja

May 7, 2014, 2:00:44 AM5/7/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Just recently upgraded my account. I thought it would be easier for me to implement the ads.

However, I just found that it is way harder.

So I have questions here:

1. Can we downgrade the admob to use the old ones?
2. If we can't, can we use the old admob account to show ads. All of my unit ads has been transferred to the new admob, and listed as legacies unit. All of my earnings have been transferred too. However, I found out that I can still add new ads unit in the old one, and even receiving money from the new created unit ads on the old account. So, even though the old account stop getting money on the ad units that have been transferred, can I still create new ones and get the money from there?

Hopefully my question is clear enough.

Eric Leichtenschlag

May 8, 2014, 1:32:32 PM5/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
1) There is no way to downgrade.

2) I wouldn't recommend it, I'd suggest you try to get acclimated to the new UI. The help center can help guide you through setting up ad units. According to the FAQ, you should get any unpaid earnings in a final payment, but I don't know what happens after that.