Ads appearing on 4.X devices but not appearing on 3.2 devices

terence tan

Jan 12, 2014, 7:34:29 PM1/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I integrated Admobs, showing a smart banner on top center. Currently it work on a Nexus 7 (running 4.4.2) and another one running 4.1.1 but it doesn't work on a Galaxy tab using 3.2.

I am simply using AdMobAndroid.createBanner(AdMobAndroidAd.smartBanner, AdMobAdPlacement.TopCenter); to create banner(It's using Prime31 unity plugin)

Is there anything settings I should look at in Admob or configurations files that would prevent the ads from appearing. Do smart ads not work on 3.2 devices

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jan 24, 2014, 8:28:32 PM1/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Terence,

Smart banners should work on 3.2. Could you post some logs so we can get to the bottom of this?

Thanks

Amy Quispe