Legacy Admob data not shown on my new Admob account

Mahalaxmi Calendars

Sep 28, 2014, 8:32:06 AM9/28/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I did not upgrade on time, now I created Admob account with the same Email ID I had legacy account, but I dont see my old legacy account data. All my app stats, payment related information etc is gone.
I cant see any legacy tabs where I can link my new account or new email ID to link to, as instructed in the help. Also, cant find a phone number to get support too.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

smashmani...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2014, 8:19:50 PM9/28/14