Admob has used 10 times my budget

Harpreet Bassan

Sep 10, 2014, 5:00:53 PM9/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I started advertising on admob a few days ago and had a budget of only £1.00 a day to test the service. The first day it ended up using £3.01 which I thought was a bit high but still kind of reasonable. The next day with the same £1 a day budget, it used £8.72 which is a lot higher than my budget. The average CPC is £0.09 if you were wondering. After seeing this, today I reduced my budget to £0.50 a day but instead of using less, it ended up using more money, and spent £12.10. Can anyone explain why it is spending so much extra money when my budget is so low. It should have spent £2.50 in these 3 days but it has spent a total of £23.83.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Sep 10, 2014, 5:49:30 PM9/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
That's unfortunate. Please contact AdMob product support using the Ads performance issues form.