No ad request with MobFox

Thomas Joerger

May 8, 2014, 7:03:47 PM5/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have a newly created app on the iOS AppStore and use AdMob mediation with MobFox and other networks. Mediation works fine for all networks but MobFox. I have already contacted MobFox because I had over 200 request but not a single impression. They answered that they have not received any ad request. No I am a bit confused.

Do you have an idea what could be wrong? While testing I had impressions with test banners.

Eric Leichtenschlag

May 9, 2014, 4:20:18 PM5/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
If you had impressions with test banners, then you must already have the MobFox SDK included and MobFox set up properly in the AdMob front-end. I can't think of anything that would change when publishing your app.