The AdMob Student App Challenge Coupon Issue

Atuts privateLtd

Feb 18, 2014, 12:54:36 AM2/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
hi All,
We are participating in AdMob Student App Challenge from Sri Lanaka. We got $75 of free advertising credit coupon code from google. when we were apply coupon code. It shows you're not eligible for this promotional code for the following reason: Your billing address doesn't match the country or region specified in the offer details. In term and condition, Sri Lanaka also included for the competition.How can we get  $75 of free advertising credit???

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Feb 18, 2014, 7:32:16 AM2/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

We're not equipped to handle these kind of questions. You should send an email to admob-c...@google.com.

Hope this helps

Amy Quispe

Atuts privateLtd

Feb 18, 2014, 7:36:06 AM2/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your reply

--

---

Abdul Rahman

May 22, 2014, 6:14:21 AM5/22/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Atuts

I am also participating in the admob student app challenge and have encountered the same problem as you guys. I sent an email to admob and have not got a reply yet. Could you share me how did you solve this problem? Thanks!

Regards
arshan apps

Atuts privateLtd

May 23, 2014, 7:56:25 AM5/23/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
yep !! they solved my problem . But you have to pay 25 $ to get that coupon .

--

---