in app purchase to remove admob ads

jaimin patel

Jun 18, 2014, 9:02:34 AM6/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I integrate interstitial ad in my main page. Now i want to remove that ads when user buys pro version. How can i do it? what is the procedure?
I just know till importing the whole package com.example.iap
how to setup other things?

Eric Leichtenschlag

Jun 24, 2014, 3:22:42 PM6/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Please see the help center guide for how to create an ad for in-app purchases. If the UI controls from the guide aren't available in the front-end for you, then it may mean the AdMob front-end isn't ready.

For technical integration on how to do the in-app purchase in your app, there are some technical details here for the AdMob setup. You'll have to refer to Android docs for actual steps on executing an in-app purchase.

Thanks,
Eric

jaimin patel

Jun 25, 2014, 8:12:07 AM6/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
i want for android

--

---

jaimin patel

Jun 25, 2014, 8:13:25 AM6/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
u sent me help center guide of ios

Eric Leichtenschlag

Jun 25, 2014, 10:08:52 PM6/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I think the UI is behind the SDK then, and it doesn't yet have for support to create in-app purchase ads yet. It'll be coming soon.

Thanks,
Eric
i want for android