Why still did not get admob money?

nirav ranpara

Mar 12, 2014, 1:24:31 AM3/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I am new in admob. I know this is not right place to ask but I have no option.

I got "Payment for $XXX by Paypal on 2014-03-05, complete" in admob.

Still I did not get in my paypal.

Please help me.

Ramkumar Velmurugan

Mar 12, 2014, 6:19:31 AM3/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi nirav ranpara,

The admob has started to process your earning.You can see the funds added in the paypal in 9-14 days.In you case you will get it by this weekend.

Regards,
Ramkumar Velmurugan

Daniel Kiefer

Apr 2, 2014, 1:45:03 PM4/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have a similar problem,
it says the last payment was done on 24. of march, but i still have not received the money.
it was processed by wire.

Normaly i receive the money the next 2-3 days.

is there something wrong,
where can i get help?

--

---

Nirav Ranpara

Apr 2, 2014, 1:50:39 PM4/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

After that it will take 15 days. So wait till 10. You will sure get

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Google AdMob Ads Developers" group.

Bachpv Pho Viey

Apr 6, 2014, 10:59:24 PM4/6/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have same problem.

I meet threshold, estimated earning about $223.42. But were haven't got any order or payment. No any email about payment from admob. Please help me to solve this problem.

Vào 00:45:03 UTC+7 Thứ năm, ngày 03 tháng tư năm 2014, Daniel đã viết: