Migrated to new ADMOB

istrea...@gmail.com

May 6, 2014, 5:22:23 AM5/6/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
We have migrated to new AdMob, but the app we had in the old hasn't been ported. It say to recreate the item and so we did, but it's not possible to link to the old ID.
Now we have a new publisher ID but in the app it's stored the old (and revenues still appear in the legacy site, not the new)...
Can someone help us ?
Thanks A.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

May 6, 2014, 6:12:07 PM5/6/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, this forum doesn't handle these kinds of cases. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.

istrea...@gmail.com

May 9, 2014, 2:26:14 AM5/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Ok, thanks,
Has been the Help Desk Center that suggested me to write here... :-)