My app is present twice in account

Pavel Krayzman

Aug 25, 2014, 3:35:49 PM8/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I add my app to admob account before it was published on play store.
It wasn't able to fetch any data about it so it was present as Unknown app without any info. There is no manual link app to play store in app management
Now i decide to run house ads campaign. Instead of select from app list i search app and select my one (which is same as Unknown app)
Now i have 2 same apps in may account. one that called unknown and second Radio FG. How i can combine them?
What can i do with this?

Eric Leichtenschlag

Aug 25, 2014, 9:05:41 PM8/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
There isn't a way to combine two apps, but you can move individual ad units from one app to another, by selecting them and clicking "Move".