Ads stopped working in apps

Активная Жизнь (Ex3m com ua)

Jun 20, 2024, 12:48:22 PM (7 days ago) Jun 20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
At night, advertising stopped working in almost all my applications; in the logs it says: onAdFailedToLoad No fill. With the exception of a few where there is advertising... This has never happened before, it’s not clear what happened...

Publisher ID: pub-9244505991592560

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 20, 2024, 3:44:03 PM (7 days ago) Jun 20
to ex3m....@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

By reviewing your concern, I understand that some of your apps have suddenly stopped displaying ads. Make sure to fix policy issues that affect ad serving. Please use the following help center article to understand common reasons why apps show few or no ads and use the can’t see ads troubleshooter to debug the issue.

If the problem persists, please provide us with the following information for the affected apps via reply to author option so that we can investigate further in private:

  • app ID
  • ad unit ID
  • Mobile Ads SDK Version

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJPpf:ref" (ADR-00242918)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

Message has been deleted

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 21, 2024, 5:26:12 AM (7 days ago) Jun 21
to ex3m....@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the details.

We are unable to reproduce the issue you are facing using our Google sample application with the version you have mentioned. It seems to be an implementation issue.

Could you please confirm whether you are facing the same issue in Google sample application? Please share the sample application through the provided link with us so that we can conduct an investigation.

If the file(s) you are looking to share are less than 25mb in total you can attach them to this case on your next reply. If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, kindly provide requested information to us via reply to author option or using the steps below:

1. Navigate to

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=Mobile+Ads+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002tJPpfQAG&entry.80707362=00242918

2. Fill out all fields, and attach your file(s).

3. Please reply back on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

Активная Жизнь (Ex3m com ua)

Jun 21, 2024, 1:28:24 PM (6 days ago) Jun 21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I figured it out, app-ads.txt was missing, it would be useful if a message about this appeared somewhere on the home page)

пятница, 21 июня 2024 г. в 11:26:12 UTC+2, Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 21, 2024, 2:16:11 PM (6 days ago) Jun 21
to ex3m....@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us.

Yes, It would have appeared in app-ads.txt of your apps section of your AdMob account.

Creating an app-ads.txt file gives you more control over who’s allowed to sell ads on your app and helps prevent counterfeit inventory from being presented to advertisers. To prevent a significant loss in ad revenue, you'll need to implement an app-ads.txt file. So Set up an app-ads.txt file for your app.

I hope this helps! Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.