How to contact AdMob.

Matah Lomo

Sep 6, 2014, 9:06:46 PM9/6/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I want to know how I can contact admob, whether it is by email or by phone. When I go to their website their number or email is not listed, it's just a bunch of addresses. The only other way I can think of is to contact Google directly or to go to a Google office in my area or something like this. I would really appreciate some help.. Thanks!

William Ferguson

Sep 8, 2014, 12:13:43 AM9/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
What do you hope to achieve in contacting Admob by phone or email?
There are contact mechanism for account queries and there is this forum for technical queries.

What other scenario do you need help with?

William

Trevor Bojana

Sep 12, 2014, 3:36:48 PM9/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I need help with setting up my payments, the page shows "
The content you requested cannot be loaded at this time." and it has been doing that for days now please help because I cant post my new app before I get this fixed.