Ad Mob's advertising has been suspended.

三浦仁士

Jun 27, 2024, 6:56:37 AM (3 days ago) Jun 27
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello. We recently released a game on the AppStore. We then registered the app with Ad Mob, created an app-ads.txt file, and put a link to the site where we uploaded the app-ads.txt file in the support URL on the AppleStoreConnect side. The site was created by GitHub. At first, ads were played in the game, but now it says "Ad serving is restrictedThe number of ads that can be displayed is restricted. Please check the Policy Center for more information. Also, apps are always in a "review required" status. We hope that my app has been properly approved, that your app-adds.txt has been verified, and that ad serving will resume. I do not know what is wrong and what I need to do. If you could help me with a solution, I would appreciate it.

App : 6504130065
App Name : タロットデュエル
App URL : https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AD%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%E3%83%87%E3%83%A5%E3%82%A8%E3%83%AB/id6504130065
Publisher : Hitoshi Miura

Thank you!

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 27, 2024, 9:05:24 AM (3 days ago) Jun 27
to mr10...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

Your app is currently in requires review state.Your app hasn’t been reviewed yet. To have it reviewed, you must link your app to a supported app store. You can link a supported store to your app in the All Apps or App settings pages and submit for review.

Break down your traffic reports into meaningful segments using app filters such as app name, ad unit and country. This will help you gauge how changes to traffic sources or implementation can affect your ad traffic. You can use Google Analytics to get detailed information about your app visitors, and be on the lookout for any suspicious user behavior. Some questions to ask yourself:

  • Where do my users come from?
  • How are they interacting with my app?
  • Which screens do they view in my app?

Learn more about how you can use Google Analytics in AdMob and how to implement the Google Analytics SDK for Android and iOS.

Kindly refer Understand your ad traffic and app users and About app readiness I would recommend reaching out to the Product support team as they are better equipped to address your concern.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJUo8:ref" (ADR-00244354)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

三浦仁士

Jun 28, 2024, 1:38:32 PM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Thank you for your response. I don't know how to get the app reviewed, go to AdMob and select All Apps -> Add Apps -> iOS and select Yes to Is the app registered in a supported app store? -> I entered the app name and added the app.

If the app is not reviewed other than the above steps, I would like to know the specific steps to follow to get the app reviewed. Thank you in advance.
2024年6月27日木曜日 22:05:24 UTC+9 Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 28, 2024, 3:33:13 PM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to mr10...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

As mentioned earlier, kindly contact the Product support team as they are better equipped to address your query. Please be informed that our support channel can only best assist you with regards to Google Mobile Ads SDK implementation and technical issues.