Google Unity AdMob Plugin doesnt support custom position for banners

michele di lena

Jun 30, 2014, 9:41:08 PM6/30/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Google Unity AdMob Plugin supports only top or bottom banner position.
Is it possible to extend the plugin in order to support also other position as Top Left, Top Right etc?

Thanks,
Michele

Eric Leichtenschlag

Jul 8, 2014, 6:52:51 PM7/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
It's something I'd like to get around to eventually. I've filed a feature request against myself in the internal bug tracker.

Thanks,
Eric

Daniel

Nov 19, 2014, 7:33:43 AM11/19/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
so now we are at Version 6.12.2 still not integrated?

Eric Leichtenschlag

Nov 19, 2014, 6:03:10 PM11/19/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately its not yet integrated. But the integration happens in the unity plugin itself, not the iOS SDK. The unity code is open source, and one of your fellow developers even started to add this himself. If you're feeling adventurous, you can try and make this work for your own application.