Does google-admob-ads-sdk support Admob Mediation for Unity

Minh Nhựt Trương

Oct 2, 2014, 1:48:59 PM10/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
As my question's title, i'm using your plugin for my game and i'm wondering does your plugin support Admob Mediation. Thanks for advance!

Eric Leichtenschlag

Oct 3, 2014, 11:55:28 AM10/3/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
The Unity plugin does support mediation. To get mediation working, you must include the 3rd party ad networks SDK and adapter library from https://developers.google.com/mobile-ads-sdk/docs/admob/android/mediation-networks into your project, and also add any extra permissions/activity declarations that the 3rd party network requires in your AndroidManifest.xml (for Android), and add any additional frameworks that the 3rd party network requires (for iOS).