ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage : UIWebView

Alan Kirk

Jun 27, 2020, 3:13:55 PM6/27/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,
I am using Google Mobile Ads Unity Plugin v5.2.0.
When I tried to upload my ios build from xcode, I got and error on email.
ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - New apps that use UIWebView are no longer accepted. Instead, use WKWebView for improved security and reliability.

Tried to find out which thing is using UIWebView using command

% grep -r UIWebView

and I found Google mobile ads is using UIWebView

Binary file /Users/<name>/Desktop/<ProjectName>/Libraries/libiPhone-lib.a matches

Binary file /Users/<name>/Desktop/<ProjectName>/Pods/Google-Mobile-Ads-SDK/Frameworks/GoogleMobileAdsFramework-Current/GoogleMobileAds.framework/GoogleMobileAds matches.

Because of this I am unable to upload my build to ios.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Kemal Türükmen

Jun 28, 2020, 11:54:20 AM6/28/20
to Alan Kirk, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Türükçe konuşun arkadaşlar

27 Haz 2020 Cmt 22:14 tarihinde Alan Kirk <first...@gmail.com> şunu yazdı:
--

---

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 28, 2020, 11:40:51 PM6/28/20
to first...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Alan,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

It seems that you've already started a discussion in this thread. You may continue replying to that one instead of here so that we can assist you better on your concern.

Regards,

Ziv Yves Sanchez

Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q219xVV:ref

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 28, 2020, 11:41:26 PM6/28/20
to ortayakaris...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Kemal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Kindly note that we can only respond in English.

Kindly create a new thread if you have any concerns with the AdMob SDK.

Alan Kirk

Jun 29, 2020, 4:39:02 AM6/29/20
to Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod, ortayakaris...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
sure and thanks.

--

---

Luke Abby

Jul 9, 2020, 1:56:33 PM7/9/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
my dear google, please update us about the issue.