Does eCPM vary if I create a new Admob account for an existing app in an existing Admob account?

iAbuzz4kids

Aug 9, 2014, 5:31:59 AM8/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
We have 21 apps in our Admob account. If I take one of the apps and set up ads in it with a new Admob account, will our eCPM be effected. I need to understand if the eCPM of an app is related to the total ad revenue an account is generating or total requests an account is creating?

iAbuzz4kids

Aug 9, 2014, 5:55:18 AM8/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Oh I just read "multi-accounting is in violation of AdMob's terms"

Eric Leichtenschlag

Aug 11, 2014, 7:53:22 PM8/11/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
For what it's worth, I don't think the account from which the ad unit came from is a signal at all. What app it came from is a better signal.

Thanks,
Eric