Policy Violation?

Beka Mujirishvili

Aug 1, 2014, 2:51:57 AM8/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello, couldn't find any official source for detailed info about violation, i have several questions about facebook and twitter integration, i want to
integrate:

1. facebook leaderboard,
2. Highscore post on user wall with link of facebook version of game
3. friend invitation
4. items shop based on facebook: "to get this item you have to like
developer's page", or "to get this item you have to share game" or "to get
this item you have to invite friend"
5. highscore post on twitter with play store link

All this features i want to implement is for only my application marketing
purposes,

Does it violates play store or admob policy?

Eric Leichtenschlag

Aug 1, 2014, 9:12:50 PM8/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Don't know about play store policy. Regarding AdMob policy, I don't see any violations with what you mentioned, but I'd recommend having a look at the AdMob publisher policy.