None of my campaigns are working

BJ Krause

Apr 2, 2014, 10:06:06 AM4/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have setup 12 campaigns for one app, 8 of which are house ads for my other app set to impression goal.  However I have seen NO IMPRESSIONS for any of them.  The paid campaigns have been approved and some fo them I set high Bid limits just to see if that would help but still 0 impressions.

I have tried supporting help requests, but Abmob does not respond or seem to care at all.  I have been trying to promote this app for 4 days now and I have not gotten one impression.  Will someone from Admob please help me.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Apr 2, 2014, 8:54:59 PM4/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
As tests, you may consider doing an eCPM allocated house ad and upload a 320x50 creative to see if those work. I think it may be related to your specific account though, and the AdWords account you either have or that was created for you when you made some paid campaigns. I'm not familiar enough with the account side of things though - I'd recommend filling out this form to get in contact with AdMob product support.

Thanks,
Eric

BJ Krause

Apr 3, 2014, 11:51:08 AM4/3/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the reply Eric, I appreciate your response.  I gave the the eCPM campign a try and still nothing.  I believe this is an issue on the Admob side, they are looking into it

Thanks,