Changing AdMob Account Type from Individual to Business

lzdroid

Aug 10, 2014, 4:03:48 AM8/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I have a personal Admob account where I have an Android app linked.
Can I open a business Admob account with a new google email address?

I tried  to change my account type from personal to business but from this topic it is clear that it is not possible.
https://support.google.com/admob/v2/answer/2772287?hl=en
I think  creating a new one (business type) is the only option.

If i create a new admob for business and link the app with the new publisher ID and new AD unit IDs,
revenue for the updated versions of the app will be visible in new admob account
and ad from old versions of app will be in my old admob account.
so I can slowly move the app to new admob account.

Is this legal ?, or am i violating any terms of conditions of admob by linking same app to two admob accounts?

Thanks!

Carlos Felipe

Jan 5, 2015, 9:47:56 AM1/5/15
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have the exact same issue, does anybody know if any term is violated in doing so?

Thanks!