Google AdMob using Unacceptable/Semi-Pornographic ads

Simply Applied

Oct 4, 2014, 1:50:39 AM10/4/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Just received the following email and image from an ad being placed by Google AdMob in one of my apps. Where can I change the setting for the maturity level of ads being delivered on my app? Google shouldn't be delivering ads like this and its rightfully offensive to some people. Is there any way to control the ads Google is delivering on my app?

I really have liked using the app critical call, however if the disgusting ads like the one attached continue my well be forced to stop using it and leave a negative review.  This is disgusting and unacceptable on an app.

[name removed]

Google shouldn't be delivering ads like this at all.

Albert Gazetdinov

Oct 4, 2014, 3:37:20 AM10/4/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
you can block ads in Adsense - "Ad Review Center"

Simply Applied

Oct 5, 2014, 10:22:30 AM10/5/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Albert. One final question. I made the changes; however, it says I still have ad units using legacy IDs. Will the new settings take effect or do I have to import the legacy IDs into my app before it will implement the new settings?

Thanks!

Albert Gazetdinov

Oct 6, 2014, 2:59:58 AM10/6/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
to update program is recommended to update ID instead of legacy