Didn't receive my payment

Huy Trần

Sep 3, 2014, 12:09:42 AM9/3/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello

This is the second month I receive the payment from my AdMob, via wire transfer.
The first payment has been sent on Jul 22, 2014
The second payment has been sent on Aug 22, 2014
And today: Sep 3, 2014
These two payment still not coming to my bank account yet.
My friends usually receive the payment in 2 weeks or less. But for me, it's about 2 months but received nothing.

If you have any experience with this, please help me? I don't know why this happend, and don't know where to ask the Google's guys for this.

Thank you so much

Venkatramanan

Sep 3, 2014, 1:33:14 AM9/3/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Have you received the payment mail from Google? If so, please contact your bank with the transaction number and other details stated in the payments tab.

Regards,
Venkat.

Huy Trần

Sep 3, 2014, 2:11:10 AM9/3/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
Thank you for reply.

I did received email from Google everymonth, the email message as below:

Hello from Google,
Good news! On Jul 22, 2014, we sent you a payment for your Google AdSense earnings.
To check the status, log in to your account and visit the Payment summary page. You may also be able to find a reference number there to track or retrieve your payment. If you have not received your payment within the next week, contact your bank for more details.
See you online,
The Google Billing Team

I will send email to the bank to check this.