Five weeks waiting an answer for my first -and unique- Invalid Activity Appeal

Sarari Cow

May 13, 2014, 4:35:58 AM5/13/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Past April 6th I received an email saying my Adsense account was suspended. Indeed me and other users clicked Admob banners from my same IP address. Ok, I know that's wrong and my ban is legitimate, I'm not proud of it and I won't do it again, but this is not the subject of this message.

The same day I received this mail I wrote an Adsense Invalid Activity Appeal. When I sent it I received another email confirming my appeal submission was received, and they may take them up to a week or more to process it. Five weeks later I'm still waiting for an answer. Even knowing that it is very difficult to have a satisfactory answer, I open my mail account daily waiting for the answer.

Should I keep waiting? How much more? Should I write a second appeal since the first one never got an answer? Or should I forget Admob for ever?

Thank you in advance.

PS:
 I write in this forum because I use Admob only, if you think that I should write in another forum please move it. Thank you again.

Lysle Shields

Aug 17, 2014, 5:58:49 PM8/17/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sarari Cow,

Did you ever get an update?  I've been waiting 4 weeks myself, but the date of your posting is much older.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Aug 19, 2014, 8:02:20 PM8/19/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, this forum doesn't handle account-related issues. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.