App update does not get reflected to Google play store.

dirtyblonde games

Mar 31, 2014, 10:49:36 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I updated a new version on the 30th, and it looked alright. (it says it's been published)
However, when I actually to go google play store and find my app, it's still the same as before.
The app description is supposed to be changed but still the same,
I tried uninstalling the app from the phone and reinstalled, but nothing has been changed.
My last update was on the 29th.
After that, updating a new version does not work.
Does anyone know why this happens? Is my app stopped for some reason?

Ashok

Mar 31, 2014, 3:02:29 PM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
After uploading new version, you have to wait for about 2 hours before you see it on the Google Play.