Clicks are not count in DFP with Admob SDK (GooglePlayServices)

Antonio Hervás

Nov 13, 2014, 1:30:59 PM11/13/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm using AdMob SDK Mediation (GooglePlayServices) and Clicks aren't count on DFP !! Only impressions, any suggestion ?

I need this because I need to use Admob mediation in Sponsorship line! (in this kind type of lines AdMob lines are not permited)

Thanks
Captura.PNG

Eric Leichtenschlag

Nov 15, 2014, 5:17:37 PM11/15/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Dang, I think this is happening because of a bug in the SDK. I've filed a bug for this to be fixed.

Thanks,
Eric

Antonio Hervás

Nov 16, 2014, 7:17:03 AM11/16/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Great! very thanks Eric!!

I hope it could be solved quickly! I'm having a lot of troubles for this ;(

Regards!

Eric Leichtenschlag (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Dec 11, 2014, 6:24:48 PM12/11/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
A fix was just submitted for this and it will go out in the next major Google Play services release.

Thanks,
Eric