About AdMob Revenue

Godel

Apr 25, 2014, 5:52:22 PM4/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I think my revenue is very low compared to the corresponding performance (i.e. 4,600 clicks and only $115!)
It seems also I'm not getting revenue from impressions.
Also, I see everyone is talking about his/her account's eCPM however I cannot see this eCPM in any report.

I'd be so thankful if you put me on the right track. Am I missing any configuration? Is this normal in the first place?
Please, find the screenshot below for your reference.

Thanks

Michael Leung

Apr 25, 2014, 10:46:56 PM4/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I think adMob does not allow to share the details about your ads stats.

--

---

Regards,
Michael Leung
http://www.itblogs.info - My IT Blog

James

Apr 25, 2014, 10:52:25 PM4/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Why AdMob doesn't allow to share the details about ads stats?

Michael Leung

Apr 25, 2014, 11:10:08 PM4/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
They are afraid to use this data for promotion.

Michael Leung

Apr 25, 2014, 11:14:05 PM4/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I read some blog posts about warning the users to use adsense stats in their marketing material. Now, admob is working with adsense now. Thus, I guess we can apply the same logic