Are ads in iOS 8 extension (specifically Action extensions) supported?

Hwee-Boon Yar

Nov 9, 2014, 2:21:30 AM11/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Are ads in iOS 8 extension, specifically Action extensions supported?

I did a test with an app successfully showing ads, but the same code doesn't display ads in an action extensions and it doesn't invoke the success/failure delegate methods so I can't figure what's going on.

Hwee-Boon

Eric Leichtenschlag (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Nov 13, 2014, 7:34:14 PM11/13/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hwee-Boon,

No work has been done to officially support extensions, so it may or may not work. I'll file a feature request to have this investigated.

Thanks,
Eric

Takechans

Feb 23, 2015, 2:26:22 AM2/23/15
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have confirmed the same problem in ios8.1 and admob7.0.0. I hope that this feature will be supported in the future.

2014年11月9日日曜日 16時21分30秒 UTC+9 Hwee-Boon Yar: