Admob stats Not updating

Fahiem Ullah

Mar 31, 2014, 1:42:23 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have integrated Admob in many iOS apps. Since Saturday, The Admob revenue is not getting updated. Its showing me 0.00 in Today's earning and yesterday's earning as well WHICH SHOULD NOT BE CASE as i have many apps up and running. Also, i was getting revenue from Admob everyday as well .Can someone please guide me what happened, and whom to contact ? Thank you

Ramkumar Velmurugan

Mar 31, 2014, 1:54:58 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fahiem Ullah,

Admob has not been updating its revenue,clicks and request for past 48 hrs.which country you are from..?

Regards,
Ramkumar Velmurugan

Fahiem

Mar 31, 2014, 2:02:19 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ramkumar,

Thanks for quick response. I am from Pakistan. Probably issue in thier reporting tool..I though i am the only one who is experiencing this issue.

--

---

Nikos G

Mar 31, 2014, 3:34:11 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Same problem for me .... 6 android apps, Greece, old version of ad mob, problem since mid 29 march

Ildar Khaziakhmetov

Mar 31, 2014, 3:43:49 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I also have the same problem since 29 march near 17.00-19.00 UTC! AdMob please fix as soon as possible! I hope my impressions and click will not be lost? When will it be fixed? Thank you.

Ankit Batra

Mar 31, 2014, 3:57:15 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Same here. No updates since 29th March.

Fahiem Ullah

Mar 31, 2014, 11:53:17 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hello Guys,

Any success in getting updated revenue, clicks etc ?

henry thomas

Mar 31, 2014, 12:18:11 PM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello Guys!
I am having the same problems as you. Ad Mob has not updated me for 3 days now. Obviously it is an Ad Mob problem and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it except to wait for their reporting tools to start working again and then all will be updated. Many times in the past Ad Mob has these issues but they do correct themselves over time.

Nawel EDDRIEF

Mar 31, 2014, 12:18:47 PM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Not yet for me, still frozen :(

henry thomas

Mar 31, 2014, 12:25:06 PM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Yes. it could take another day or so. Don't be surprised

Germanno Domingues

Mar 31, 2014, 12:55:44 PM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Same problem here. I'm upset about this because almost two years ago, after a similar problem, my account revenue dropped significantly.

I hope this will not occur again.

Best regards.
Germanno Domingues

Fahiem Ullah

Apr 1, 2014, 1:10:13 AM4/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Probelm Resolved. Cheers

Thiên Cơ

Apr 1, 2014, 2:29:11 AM4/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Yes, problem resolved. Howevers, I found that my revenue from 29, 30, 31 of March is lower than other days. Are you facing the same problem with me?

Fahiem

Apr 1, 2014, 2:37:15 AM4/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Its been quite increased actually except yesterday. I always experienced Monday's revenue < Weekend's revenues. I dont think its Admob issue because Fill rates and other parameters remained quite fine.

Pierpaolo

Apr 1, 2014, 8:04:51 AM4/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem this morning, everything seemed fine, but suddenly, I see no updates in revenue. everything is blocked and is not updated anymore.

Jonas Abromaitis

Apr 1, 2014, 9:27:05 AM4/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Same here, 3 hours ago our admob has stopped updating... We have ~10 apps and I'm worried a bit, but I hope everything will be fixed and we will have no loss...

Chaotic Concocations

Apr 1, 2014, 9:37:04 AM4/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I am also noticing the same issue here in the US. My estimated earnings stopped updating around 2:30am EST this morning.

Norberto bizzarri

Apr 1, 2014, 9:39:08 AM4/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
+1

이희상

Apr 1, 2014, 9:39:34 AM4/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
AdMob updating looked like be O.k at this morning but something strange.
It's not normal revenue...

2014년 3월 31일 월요일 오후 2시 42분 23초 UTC+9, Fahiem Ullah 님의 말:

Chaotic Concocations

Apr 1, 2014, 11:01:20 AM4/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Mine just did update, but only by 70 cents. I average around 30 dollars a day and right now i'm at 3.24

Qual Q'Prod

Apr 1, 2014, 12:19:05 PM4/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have the same issue :/

Jonas Abromaitis

Apr 1, 2014, 1:13:32 PM4/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Same here... Updated - but revenues are decreased significaly...

Eric Smoger

Apr 1, 2014, 1:38:27 PM4/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Same here. Seeing some updates now, but with ~99.9999% typical ad fill, im seeing 1/10th the ad requests in admob as i see views in analytics

Just hoping that activity is still being recorded even if we can't see it.

Jonas Abromaitis

Apr 2, 2014, 1:00:41 AM4/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Now the revenues seem to be normal again :) phew...

Json Andrew

Apr 2, 2014, 3:29:20 AM4/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I had some revenues showing now, but they are much less then before.

Json Andrew

Apr 2, 2014, 3:31:00 AM4/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Yes I am facing this too. I hope that Admob team would tell us why? Nothing changed from my end.

Mind-e-fy Solutions

Oct 11, 2016, 5:21:09 AM10/11/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello Group Members,

I am from India, since today morning Admob portal is not refreshing data for me.

Anyone facing same issue in same region/other countries ?

Mahesh Sheliya

Oct 11, 2016, 6:06:20 AM10/11/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Mind-e-fy Solutions,

I am also facing this issue since morning and this problem is also occurred in my friends account.

이희상

Oct 11, 2016, 8:21:25 AM10/11/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

No problem in Korea.

2016년 10월 11일 (화) 19:06, Mahesh Sheliya <mahesh...@gmail.com>님이 작성:
--

---

Mahesh Sheliya

Oct 11, 2016, 9:11:37 AM10/11/16
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Now, Admob starting working on India also.
it is not working 7-8 hours since morning in india.

On Monday, March 31, 2014 at 11:12:23 AM UTC+5:30, Fahiem Ullah wrote:
Hello,

I have integrated Admob in many iOS apps. Since Saturday, The Admob revenue is not getting updated. Its showing me 0.00 in Today's earning and yesterday's earning as well WHICH SHOULD NOT BE CASE as i have many apps up and running. Also, i was getting revenue from Admob everyday as well .Can someone please guide me what happened, and whom to contact ? Thank you

--

---

---

Thanks & Regards
Mahesh Cheliya
skype : mahesh.patel325

Liu Linc

Dec 15, 2016, 9:51:18 PM12/15/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

在 2014年3月31日星期一 UTC+8下午1:42:23,Fahiem Ullah写道:

Liu Linc

Dec 15, 2016, 9:53:47 PM12/15/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
My admob earning stats has stopped update since last night in China, anybody else have the same issue?

在 2016年12月16日星期五 UTC+8上午10:51:18,Liu Linc写道:

Vu Chau (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Dec 16, 2016, 9:42:58 AM12/16/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Liu,

Contacting the AdMob Product Support team will be the best option, since this forum only handles SDK-related inquiries.

Thanks,

Vu Chau
Mobile Ads SDK Team

jaxy.chakr...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2017, 8:27:39 AM11/25/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Same here many people has downloaded my apps but statis in admob isnt updating. I am from India.

Joshua Lagonera (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Nov 27, 2017, 12:45:30 AM11/27/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi there,

As suggested, it is recommend to contact the AdMob Product Support Team for any performance related concerns as our forum only handles concerns specific to the Mobile Ads SDK.

Additionally, kindly refrain from re-opening old threads. If you would like assistance with regards to the Mobile Ads SDK, then kindly create a new thread and we will gladly assist you from thereon.

Regards,
Joshua Lagonera
Mobile Ads SDK Team