Unsupported store

Tomáš Kuba

Sep 23, 2024, 7:39:30 AMSep 23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
We have Android application that runs both on Google Play store and Huawei AppGallery. Until now, we used huawei ads solution for app published in AppGallery, but now we would like to switch to Admob Ads. Since AppGallery is not supported App Store by Admob, reading the manual I have found out that:
1. I need to create new app in Admob
2. I do not check any of the supported app stores
3. The ads is ready (limited ad serving)

My question is, can I use existing app that I use for ad serving for our Google Play app? The app is basically the same, only source of ads were different until now. I am also interested, if the ad serving would not be limited this way.

In the manuals I found only guides app that run on supported app store, or unsupported app store (only). What we want, is the situation that one app runs on two (supported and unsupported) app stores. Thank you.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Sep 23, 2024, 2:28:10 PMSep 23
to tomas....@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Yes, as per this help center article  if your app isn’t listed in an app store yet or if the app store where your app is listed isn’t supported by AdMob. Adding an unpublished app can be useful to set up and test your app before you release your app on an app store.
Note that apps listed in unsupported stores will receive limited ad serving until it’s listed in and linked to a store that AdMob supports.

According to the Mobile Ads SDK documentation, we support only the following platforms:
This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vGVPs:ref" (ADR-00269159)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

Tomáš Kuba

Sep 23, 2024, 3:32:53 PMSep 23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
OK, so to be sure - can I add Admob ads to my AppGallery application and link it to the same Admob app that is used for my Google Play version?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Sep 23, 2024, 8:18:03 PMSep 23
to tomas....@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Yes, You can add AdMob ads to your AppGallery and then link it to your AdMob.