Issue with Loading Interstitial and Banner Ads

Nirav Damania

Jul 3, 2024, 8:40:57 AMJul 3
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

Hi,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue we have encountered with loading ads in our application. Specifically, we are experiencing failures when attempting to load both interstitial and banner ads. The error messages are as follows:

  • Interstitial Ad Error: "Failed to load interstitial ad with error: Request Error: No ad to show."
  • Banner Ad Error: "bannerView:didFailToReceiveAdWithError: Request Error: No ad to show."

These errors indicate that there are currently no ads available to display, which is affecting our application's user experience and ad revenue.

Could you please investigate this issue and provide guidance on how we can resolve it? Any insights or suggestions to ensure a consistent delivery of ads would be greatly appreciated.

Note: It is working with test id

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to your response.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jul 3, 2024, 9:52:04 AMJul 3
to nir...@thirdrocktechkno.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Kindly provide the below information via the reply to author option for further investigation

  • app ID
  • ad unit ID
  • Mobile Ads SDK Version

So that we will review your account and let you know why ads aren’t showing.

Meanwhile you can use the following help center article to understand Common reasons for ads not showing and use the Can't See Ads Troubleshooter to debug the issue.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJYqn:ref" (ADR-00245026)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team