ANR issue due to Admob

Arshpreet Singh

Apr 22, 2024, 5:24:28 AMApr 22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
 log output - Input dispatching timed out (Waiting to send non-key event because the touched window has not finished processing certain input events that were delivered to it over 500.0ms ago. Wait queue length: 15. Wait queue head age: 5716.8ms.) in android studio

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Apr 22, 2024, 9:35:46 AMApr 22
to singhars...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

I see that same concern on another thread with the subject 'ANR due to Admob', and we have already responded there for this issue. To avoid multiple threads on the same issue, please take a look at that thread and continue the discussion on the same for further updates on the issue.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tPGpR:ref" (ADR-00232051)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team