Can we use two ad unit ids (of different account) in our APP ?

Shanu DS

Aug 24, 2014, 4:06:00 PM8/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Here is situation, we have developed the new android app, me and my partner has worked on different modules i.e. audio and video module,

Now problem is that my partner wants to show admob ad from his admob account for video modules, as he is managing the video services, and i want to show  admob banner ad from my admob account for audio module.

so we just want to know is this allowed in terms of admob ?

Extra information:

as 2 admob account will be used in single app for 2 major modules, but 2 admob account are of different persons and being used individually in many other apps.

So please let us know can we be partner of 50-50 by this way ? or we will have to do something else ?

Thanks
Regards
PK

Eric Leichtenschlag

Aug 25, 2014, 8:53:03 PM8/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I think it's fine to do that.

Shanu DS

Aug 26, 2014, 1:48:27 PM8/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Helllo Eric Leichtenschlag,
Thanks for your response and time,
We need surety, as our individual accounts are already good chunk of money, and we don't want kind of trouble.
If you have any solid reference please share that.

Thanks again
Regards
PK

Eric Leichtenschlag

Aug 26, 2014, 4:51:38 PM8/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunaetly I'm unaware of any documentation that either confirms or denies if this is ok.

William Ferguson

Aug 27, 2014, 7:58:53 PM8/27/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I really doubt there would be any problem.
It doesn't seem to violate any of the TOS.
And technically the adUnitIds are just for tracking use of publishing space for accounting purspoes.

William