House Ad Reporting

J Yoo

Mar 11, 2014, 6:49:03 AM3/11/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know where they can download a CSV report for house ad campaigns.  I ran two campaigns in the same country, each campaign shows different ad creatives.  When I go to Promote, I can see the number of impressions etc for each campaign.   When I go to Monetise > Ad Mediation Report, I have to add a dimension (add Mediation Ad Source) then export.  Great, I can now filter by "House Ad".  But what about reports per campaign?  I have no way to get impressions, clicks etc in a CSV format, per campaign.  Is that right?

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Mar 11, 2014, 8:04:57 PM3/11/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Take a look at this help center document on campaign reporting.

Amy Quispe

J Yoo

Mar 11, 2014, 11:54:57 PM3/11/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amy,

Thanks for replying.  Please correct me if I'm wrong but the Help documentation you sent me to (https://support.google.com/admob/answer/1623718?hl=en) only applies to the legacy Admob dashboard.  I upgraded my account earlier this year.  There is no tab called "Reporting" in the upgraded Admob dashboard.  Please see screenshot attached.  (This email is not linked to my account, for some reason I am unable to post using the email linked to my Admob account, my messages get deleted automatically).

Thanks.

Jasmine
AdmobSupport_ReportingTabDoesn'tExist.png

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Mar 17, 2014, 6:58:15 PM3/17/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jasmine,

You're right - this was for the legacy interface. I don't know how to find reporting in the new interface. Hopefully someone else can help. The support team on this forum is best equipped to answer SDK-related questions.

Sorry about that.

Amy Quispe

British Council_Jasmine

Mar 24, 2014, 1:55:01 AM3/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amy,

Found the answer and thought I should share with others - you need to look under:

Monetize > Ad Mediation Report > Add New Dimension (in the table below) > Choose Mediation Ad Source.  You'll then see Admob House Ads as a mediation source.  For some reason some of my house ad campaigns also show up in Admob Direct Sales.  This could be because I am running House Ads for both websites (a landing website for my app) and apps (the actual app I'd like to promote landing on the app store).

Hope this helps others.

Jasmine

Ibtikar - Ibtikar Technologies

Jan 5, 2015, 9:16:40 AM1/5/15
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi British,
I tried to remove all house ads but nothing changed :(

Andrew Brogdon (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Jan 5, 2015, 12:53:59 PM1/5/15
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Ibtikar, consider contacting the AdMob reporting team directly via this form: https://support.google.com/admob/contact/performance_issues. They should be able to answer whatever questions you have on reporting.

Thanks!

-Andrew
This conversation is locked