Some iOS problem

洪翊軒

Nov 26, 2014, 2:16:00 AM11/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
HI, I use Interstitial Ad in iOS .

But I find some Ad close button in top right  will be trouble.

That trouble is CAN'T CLOSE TO BACK MY APP!!

How do I solve this problem?

Thank.

你好,
我有使用你們的插頁式廣告在iOS上,

但我找到一些廣告的關閉按鈕只要位在右上方就會有些問題。

那個問題就是不能關閉且返回我的APP!

我該如何解決這個問題?
謝謝

附件是例圖
{85900C5A-0E6B-48FC-9E81-5363CB8FC94C}.png

Andrew Brogdon (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Dec 2, 2014, 8:20:52 PM12/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I've spoken with our engineers and created a bug report for this issue.  I'll let you know when it's been resolved.

Thanks!

-Andrew

Andrew Brogdon (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Dec 15, 2014, 7:41:40 PM12/15/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Our engineers are continuing to work on this issue.  Could you tell me, did you see this issue on iOS 8 only, or also on other versions of iOS?

-Andrew

洪翊軒

Dec 17, 2014, 8:57:01 PM12/17/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I could have devices are update to iOS 8, so I don't know other version of situation.

Sorry.

--

---

Huseyin Berberoglu

Feb 22, 2015, 11:43:05 AM2/22/15
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

I have seen this problem with iOS version 7.0.4.

If close button on top left I can close it. But if close button on top right I can not close the interstitial ad. I think this problem occurs when there is a video in interstitial ad.

Is this problem solved with new version of DFP iOS SDK [1]?

Huseyin

[1] https://developers.google.com/mobile-ads-sdk/docs/dfp/ios/rel-notes

Andrew Brogdon (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Feb 23, 2015, 2:15:44 PM2/23/15
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
It is always a good idea to use the latest version of the SDK, especially in regard to any issue that involves our latest ad types (such as video interstitials).

-Andrew