Problem Test Ads!

juan vicente silvestre

Nov 6, 2013, 1:41:42 PM11/6/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm new to admob. To implement the banner in my application created with Game Maker Studio I followed the instructions given in the official website of Game Maker Studio, which are these http://help.yoyogames.com/entries/24461331.
As described in the instructions, I implemented the banner on my application, I tick the checkbox Test Ads. To not count the clicks or impressions, to test the banner in my test application. My surprise was today, when I saw that the impressions and clicks (which I did in the test banner) have been counted and validated . Why Test Ads counted the clicks and impressions? My test application is pruevadin. I apologize for the invalid clicks and impressions. I will not do this more. Please Yourselves Delete impressions and clicks of pruevadin application.
Thank you.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Nov 11, 2013, 6:44:13 PM11/11/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there Juan!

Are you developing for Android or for iOS? If you're developing for Android then you need to supply a device ID for testing.

If admob is still working with your application, there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Hope this helps!

Amy

Robert Lawrence

Dec 17, 2013, 10:46:25 PM12/17/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Could you please expand on this comment "developing for Android then you need to supply a device ID for testing"? Where to supply it and what ID (test phone/tablet?_?

Thank you.

Kunal Verma

Dec 19, 2013, 1:43:09 AM12/19/13
to Google AdMob Ads Developers
Hey Robert

For this, See the additional control guide to help you set up testing.

--

---