Delete Admod account.

Nguyen Hoang

Dec 6, 2013, 12:15:04 PM12/6/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Dear Admod support center, I'm having a trouble with Admod account. When logging in to Admod by my Google account, this site ask me to provide information to create a new Admod account although AdMob account has already linked to the Google Account: hoangnguyen.s...@gmail.com. I want to know why Admod ask me to do this and could you tell me what happened with my old account? Please help me to resolve above trouble, I very appriciate when you take time to see me issue and I'm looking for your response.

John Coryat

Dec 6, 2013, 3:00:07 PM12/6/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I'm guessing the issue is related to the "new" AdMob which was rolled out a couple of months ago. You have to redo pretty much everything that was on the "old" AdMob.

AdMob is now part of AdSense which is why the change seems kind of drastic.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Dec 6, 2013, 5:28:41 PM12/6/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, this forum doesn't handle account related issues. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.
This conversation is locked