I can't transfer my money on the old AdMob platform

med amine Rizi

May 11, 2014, 7:52:51 PM5/11/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
My problem is that i have an amount of money on the old Admob .... i upgraded to the new platform ... my earnings now are calculated within Adsence .... but i still have taht amount on the Old platform .... i am trying to fix  the payement method ( in the old admob to get that amount because i am still looking for the Local tak id of my country )

the problem is this : while i am trying to find a solution to this payement issue, my amount of money is decreasing each day by 7 or 10 $ ....

1) why are they taking my money
2) how to find the Local tax ID of Tunisia ... because i asked here my friends and they said we don't have such number .... ( in the new platform they don't require the local tax id number )
3) can't i just transfer that amount to my new admob  and than i can earn it

Help me please  and is there any method to email Admob support because i didn't  found how
regards

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

May 12, 2014, 7:54:24 PM5/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, we don't handle payment-related questions on this forum. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions. You might want to fill out this Account upgrade issues form.