Still receiving payments from "old" Admob, although upgraded and payments on hold on "new" Admob

netzfrequenz

Nov 6, 2013, 3:31:49 AM11/6/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I upgraded my account and put the payments on hold in the new AdMob Account / Payments settings.

Nevertheless, I still receive monthly payments from the old AdMob, and see the transactions in the old AdMob Account / Account Summary, although (obviously) no revenue is being made in the old AdMob.

Is anybody experiencing the same, or know what's going on?

Best regards,
Thomas

William Ferguson

Nov 7, 2013, 5:20:36 PM11/7/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Does it really matter if no payments actually get made out of the old system?