Ad serving limited

Alf Max

Jul 11, 2024, 1:17:43 AM (5 days ago) Jul 11
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello, my ad serving is being limited based on this reason 'Rewards implementation - User choice Must fix'. There are also screenshots provided google allegedly showing my implementation not working, however the implementation works completely fine. The screenshots even show it working fine, and there's never been a single reported issue in over 3 years.

Could someone look into this obvious mistake and help clear it from my account? I've appealed it a few times but the robot response comes back saying there's an issue when there isn't, could a human look at this please?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jul 11, 2024, 2:07:37 AM (5 days ago) Jul 11
to tapmaxalfd...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Could you provide the below information via reply privately to the author option. So, we can review the account and provide you with an update.

  • app ID
  • ad unit ID
  • Mobile Ads SDK Version being used
This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vDO8t:ref" (ADR-00246103)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jul 11, 2024, 9:42:31 AM (5 days ago) Jul 11
to tapmaxalfd...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for providing the requested information.

Upon checking your AdMob account with the provided information, I didn’t identify any policy issue associated with the package name: com.tapmax.football and ad unit ID: ca-app-pub-34XXXXXX141919/872XXXXX39.

Could you kindly provide the correct app ID.

In the previous communication, you mentioned the issue 'Rewards implementation - User choice’. To address this matter, kindly adhere to the following steps:

It is important to follow AdMob policies and restrictions.

To restore ads showing in your app:

  1. Review the policies and guidelines so you can understand and identify the issue
  2. Fix the issues in your app and make sure it complies with our policies and guidelines
  3. Request a review. Reviews typically take a week, but sometimes take longer.

Note: If you think the app already follows our policies and product restrictions, go to step 3 and request a review.