iOS SDK: NECP_CLIENT_ACTION_GET_SIGNED_CLIENT_ID [80: Authentication error]

ios_ad_dev

Aug 5, 2024, 12:25:09 AM (6 days ago) Aug 5
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I am getting a problem when I am trying to implement the iOS sdk on my app and need to know what to do to fix it.

Setup: real ios device running 17.5.1 , XCode 15.4, ios admob sdk 11.7.0

To make sure it was not my app's problem i've used the example swift app from https://github.com/googleads/googleads-mobile-ios-examples/tree/main/Swift/admob/BannerExample
and substitute my own admob ids inside for app and banner. (if i leave the default app ids and banner ids i still get this problem)

I have also added app-ads.txt and made my seller info json transparent.

It will give this error log in the console:

Google Mobile Ads SDK version: 11.7.0
<UMP SDK> To enable debug mode for this device, set: UMPDebugSettings.testDeviceIdentifiers = @[ @"1D242ECA-0F02-40FA-A76A-A312A684CEDC" ];
Warning: -[BETextInput attributedMarkedText] is unimplemented
nw_application_id_create_self NECP_CLIENT_ACTION_GET_SIGNED_CLIENT_ID [80: Authentication error]
Failed to resolve host network app id
nw_connection_copy_connected_local_endpoint_block_invoke [C4] Client called nw_connection_copy_connected_local_endpoint on unconnected nw_connection
nw_connection_copy_connected_remote_endpoint_block_invoke [C4] Client called nw_connection_copy_connected_remote_endpoint on unconnected nw_connection
nw_connection_copy_protocol_metadata_internal_block_invoke [C4] Client called nw_connection_copy_protocol_metadata_internal on unconnected nw_connection
bannerViewDidReceiveAd(_:)
bannerViewDidRecordImpression(_:)
tcp_output [C7.1.2.1:3] flags=[R.] seq=2696520106, ack=3092409935, win=1988 state=CLOSED rcv_nxt=3092409935, snd_una=2696520106
Invalidating grant <invalid NS/CF object> failed
Invalidating grant <invalid NS/CF object> failed
bannerViewDidReceiveAd(_:)
bannerViewDidRecordImpression(_:)
Error acquiring assertion: <Error Domain=RBSServiceErrorDomain Code=1 "((target is not running or doesn't have entitlement com.apple.developer.web-browser-engine.rendering AND target is not running or doesn't have entitlement com.apple.developer.web-browser-engine.networking AND target is not running or doesn't have entitlement com.apple.developer.web-browser-engine.webcontent))" UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=((target is not running or doesn't have entitlement com.apple.developer.web-browser-engine.rendering AND target is not running or doesn't have entitlement com.apple.developer.web-browser-engine.networking AND target is not running or doesn't have entitlement com.apple.developer.web-browser-engine.webcontent))}>
0x112025440 - ProcessAssertion::acquireSync Failed to acquire RBS assertion 'WebProcess NearSuspended Assertion' for process with PID=1318, error: (null)
Invalidating grant <invalid NS/CF object> failed
bannerViewDidReceiveAd(_:)
bannerViewDidRecordImpression(_:)
Error acquiring assertion: <Error Domain=RBSServiceErrorDomain Code=1 "((target is not running or doesn't have entitlement com.apple.developer.web-browser-engine.rendering AND target is not running or doesn't have entitlement com.apple.developer.web-browser-engine.networking AND target is not running or doesn't have entitlement com.apple.developer.web-browser-engine.webcontent))" UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=((target is not running or doesn't have entitlement com.apple.developer.web-browser-engine.rendering AND target is not running or doesn't have entitlement com.apple.developer.web-browser-engine.networking AND target is not running or doesn't have entitlement com.apple.developer.web-browser-engine.webcontent))}>
0x112024840 - ProcessAssertion::acquireSync Failed to acquire RBS assertion 'WebProcess NearSuspended Assertion' for process with PID=1321, error: (null)
Invalidating grant <invalid NS/CF object> failed
Invalidating grant <invalid NS/CF object> failed
bannerViewDidReceiveAd(_:)
bannerViewDidRecordImpression(_:)
Invalidating grant <invalid NS/CF object> failed
Invalidating grant <invalid NS/CF object> failed
Invalidating grant <invalid NS/CF object> failed
bannerViewDidReceiveAd(_:)
bannerViewDidRecordImpression(_:)
Invalidating grant <invalid NS/CF object> failed
Invalidating grant <invalid NS/CF object> failed
Invalidating grant <invalid NS/CF object> failed
Message has been deleted

ios_ad_dev

Aug 5, 2024, 3:19:32 AM (5 days ago) Aug 5
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I am getting a problem when I am trying to implement the iOS sdk on my app and need to know what to do to fix it.

Setup: real ios device running 17.5.1 , XCode 15.4, ios admob sdk 11.7.0

To make sure it was not my app's problem i've used the example swift app from https://github.com/googleads/googleads-mobile-ios-examples/tree/main/Swift/admob/BannerExample
and substitute my own admob ids inside for app and banner. (if i leave the default app ids and banner ids i still get this problem)

I have also added app-ads.txt and made my seller info json transparent.

It will give this error log in the console but an ad still shows on my device:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Aug 5, 2024, 3:23:22 AM (5 days ago) Aug 5
to ios.t...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

The ads are expected to load from WebView, and these warnings are coming through WebView only, not from the Mobile Ads SDK.

If you have any other concerns for the technical/implementations for Google Mobile Ads SDK, feel free to reach back to us so we can further assist you.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vEY3H:ref" (ADR-00260864)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Aug 5, 2024, 11:03:42 PM (5 days ago) Aug 5
to ios.t...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi YL,

Thank you for getting back to us.

The errors might be related to internal system processes or logging mechanisms and may not affect the functionality of your app if ads are working correctly. If the errors don’t impact your ad functionality, they might be safe to ignore. Please note that if the ads are loading successfully then there is no issue at Mobile Ads SDK side.

Kindly contact us again if you need any other help related to Mobile Ads SDK.

iostyltech

Aug 6, 2024, 2:10:07 AM (4 days ago) Aug 6
to Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have not installed any google ads from using web view. I am only using the Mobile Ads SDK. If I remove the Mobile Ads SDK, these errors do not occur.

Is there anyway to fix this behavior? Can I ignore these errors? Do I need to enable entitlements for the web view or something?

Best Regards,
YL

ios_ad_dev