Admob mediation, iad no impression

finge...@finger-rock.net

Apr 1, 2014, 5:49:37 AM4/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
HI,

I use Admob & iad in admob impression.

I can see admob and iad request, but there's no impression for iad at all.

Does anyone got this problem too?

thank you.

螢幕快照 2014-04-01 下午5.48.40.png

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Apr 1, 2014, 6:48:59 PM4/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
HI fingerrock,

Have you ever been able to get iAd impressions? What happens if you put it first in your mediation flow?

Amy Quispe

finge...@finger-rock.net

Apr 1, 2014, 11:08:15 PM4/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
HI Amy,

I don't quiet understand what did you mean by put it first in my mediation flow.

thanks.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)於 2014年4月2日星期三UTC+8上午6時48分59秒寫道:

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Apr 3, 2014, 7:09:05 PM4/3/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Give iAd a higher eCPM than AdMob.

Amy Quispe

finge...@finger-rock.net

Apr 6, 2014, 1:39:39 AM4/6/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
HI ,

I did give iad higher ecpm price.
Still not impressions, only request.
what should i do? do i need to put any sdk or code in my app?

By the way,i didn't see any request record in apple's iad platform.

thanks

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)於 2014年4月4日星期五UTC+8上午7時09分05秒寫道:

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Apr 7, 2014, 7:51:44 PM4/7/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Yes, you'll have to add in the mediation adapter. You can find it here.

Amy Quispe