How to handle DMCA on an app with content uploaded by users to comply with AdMob content policy.

David Li

Jun 13, 2014, 12:41:48 AM6/13/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

As the title says, I want to know how to comply with the AdMob content policy, the ad serving was suspended from my app days ago due to copyrighted content.

My app is some like YouTube, videos uploaded by users, but as YouTube, my users know they shouln't upload anything with copyright unless he/she have the rights of the content, I receive DMCA requests and delete any copyrighted content.

But this seems not enough, so I want to know how can I handle the DMCA in this type of apps.

Thanks.