Two Admob accounts

John

Apr 18, 2014, 8:22:21 PM4/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have two admob accounts, and I've noticed it that two Adsense accounts are against the policy. Can I keep on using my two admob accounts or will I get banned? Each account has it's own bunch of apps, so it's impossible to "disable" one account right now...

Michael Leung

Apr 18, 2014, 9:19:18 PM4/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I think you need to contact the adsense.

--

---

Regards,
Michael Leung
http://www.itblogs.info - My IT Blog

Michael Leung

Apr 18, 2014, 9:19:55 PM4/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
And I recommend when you have updated the app, started to move the app into one account.