setMediaAspectRatio(MediaAspectRatio.PORTRAIT) is not working Google ad manager

puli ajay

Dec 10, 2022, 12:24:23 AM12/10/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

I need to load a Portrait Full-screen native ad.

I have set the nativeAdOptions like these
val nativeAdOptions = NativeAdOptions.Builder().setMediaAspectRatio(MediaAspectRatio.PORTRAIT).build()

and load the ad like this

AdLoader.Builder(context, adUnitId).withNativeAdOptions(nativeAdOptions)

Even I set the MediaAspectRatio to MediaAspectRatio.PORTRAIT. I am getting landscape ads.

Is there any issue with Google Ad Manager SDK or Do I need to specify any extra AdOptions?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Dec 12, 2022, 1:30:52 AM12/12/22
to pulia...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hello puli,

Michael here from Mobile Ads SDK support team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

For us to be able to investigate further on your concern, kindly provide the following information below.

  • Sample project implementation where the issue is reproducible
  • SDK version being used
  • Affected device details (name and version)

You may send the requested details above privately via "Reply To Author" button or with the below process.

If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, you can share your files with me by performing the following steps:

1. Navigate to

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=Mobile+Ads+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002h1WHZQA2&entry.80707362=00160274

2. Fill out all fields, and attach your file(s).

3. Please reply back on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

Regards,

Google Logo
Michael Angelo
Mobile Ads SDK Team